Spectrum Racing NFP proudly presents our next Sensory Friendly Movie on Friday, November 18 at Good Shepard Church: 1310 Shepherd Drive, Naperville IL, 60565
6pm movie (doors open at 5:30pm)
5th Avenue Construction is sponsoring the event!
• Movie: Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
• Family friendly & sensory friendly
• FREE movie event for families with Autism, Down syndrome, and special needs
• FREE popcorn and refreshments provided by Spectrum Racing NFP
• This is an auditorium environment with seats for everyone. We encourage families to bring their own comfort items (pillow's, blankets, fidgets, etc.).
• PJ's are welcome so everyone is comfortable.
• Screening is open to ALL family members. Advocate is on site for any family members that can't make it but want their children to attend.
**Donations to Spectrum Racing, NFP are encouraged to support future events and programing for the Autism and special needs community. DONATE HERE
** Due to limited seating, this is a first come first served event, via RSVP HERE